Monday, October 1, 2012

New Faces of Kohawk Tennis - Ryan Hickman



Name: Ryan Hickman
Birth Date: 6/3/1993
Hometown: Hutchinson, Kansas
Favorite Tennis Player:  My favorite tennis player is Rafael Nadal.  We have the same birthday and we both play left-handed.  The main reason I like him so much is because of his work ethic.
Favorite non-tennis sport/hobby: Some other sports that I enjoy are basketball and baseball.  I have been playing them since I was very young and still enjoy them.  I will admit though that I am not that great at either one, but just enjoy playing them.
General Background: My parents are Bob and Geri Hickman.  My dad is a safety director who travels around and inspects grain elevators. My mom is nurse who works at our county Health Department. I have one older sister, Emily; she is a senior at Sterling College in Kansas and is a biology major.
Separates me from everyone else: What separates from everyone else is that I will work as hard as I need to no matter what.  If this means I need to miss a football game or basketball game then I will.  I am willing to do anything to get better and am willing to listen and get advice from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment