Monday, September 24, 2012

New Faces of Kohawk Tennis - Amy Sebastain



Name: Amy Sebastian
Birth date: 04-26-94
Hometown: Mundelein, Illinois
Favorite Tennis Player: Roger Federer.  Every aspect of his game is of such high quality. 
Favorite non-tennis sport/hobby: My favorite hobby is watching football.  I really came to love the game watching Brett Favre. 
General background information: My parents are Ken and Robin Sebastian.  I am an only child.  I went to Vernon Hills High School and played #1 singles.  I was a two-year captain and three-time MVP.  I received the North Suburban Conference (NSC) Sportsmanship Award.  My senior year, I was selected to the Pioneer Press All Lake Shore Gold List Second Team. 
What separates you from everyone else: I am 6 feet tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment