Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kroll Report 9

Sorry for the delay. I thought I would take the opportunity to share some of the pictures from home my family has been sending me. I certainly appreciate the pictures, but every one I receive makes being away a little more difficult. Most of the pictures I get are from my mom and most of them are pictures of  either my niece or my nephew. I also get a lot of pictures from our family friends from Alabama of their little girl, who has quite the little spark in her.

This is Little Man. He is quite the little helper and knows how to get what he wants. His name is Caden and is the son of my 25-year-old brother. He was born about 7 weeks early but is obviously growing without any problems. I love and miss him very much.

Natali a couple of days ago. She helped my mom and big brother,  Jason, pick her outfit for the day. Uncle Mark would usually disapprove, but since Natali chose the outfit it is the cutest outfit ever by default.
Natali is a Broncos fan. She kind of has to be.
Natali is the daughter of my oldest brother Jason who is 28. She is spoiled like a princess should be. Every time she does something wrong and is told "no", all she does is look at you and laugh, as if to say, "I'm too cute for you to do anything to me." She. like her cousin, walk all over the rest of us. 
These are my brothers. A whole lot to brag about. Haha. Beau, 25, is on the left laying on Jason, 28. Aren't they just the cutest. They just got done watching the Bronco game. Probably not far from the couch is a dirty plate that wasn't taken back to the kitchen. Gotta love the brothers. 

This is our family friend's daughter's softball team, the Pink Sox. Jenna is the one furthest to the right in the first row. She is only 6 and playing on the 8 year old team. The team got 2nd in the state and Jenna went 2-2 in the championship. In trying to teach her tennis this past summer, Jenna innocently hit the ball over the fence multiple times. 
Here's Jenna with the trophy!

I go home in less than two weeks and could not be more excited. Our family has been blessed with phenomenal news recently which will make seeing them that much better. Being away from them has been positive and being away from them has been good. I have had to rely on myself and my new friends, but being back in my home and back in Colorado will be much needed. I seriously can't wait. 

Love you, family.




No comments:

Post a Comment