Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kroll Report 10

The only thing standing between me and home is a week. The weeks of college are flying by, all of which are filled with class, exams, papers, reflections, studying, tennis, getting swoll, and a number of other things. This week ahead should be fairly easy going other than registration later in the week. I have already wrapped up the last of my school observation hours for my education class and gave one of two major presentations for my media class. 

I was looking ahead at all my class schedules and the possibility of me losing my mind after Thanksgiving break is very high. I have a 15-20 page research paper and 15 minute presentation in December, an hour long group presentation the week following Thanksgiving, and then finals. I will truly experience what it is like to be in college after break...thankfully winter break is only a couple weeks later. 

As of right now though, I'm just trying to get through this week. My Thanksgiving is going to be awesome. I am returning to work Black Friday at Banana Republic Factory Store which I'm sure will be nothing short of crazy. I also have numerous appointments set up with different people to take advantage of my being home. I also plan to spend as much time as possible with my niece and nephew, who starred in Kroll Report 9. 

I also am excited about eating at all the local restaurants in Castle Rock. There is one place in particular called Wingin' It that I have been craving ever since the caf tried to serve me wings. 

Honestly, there is an insane amount of things to be excited about. It will certainly be nice to see all my family members as well as my friends from back home. 

I'm going to try and enjoy every single moment because even though I'll be back in like three weeks, the spring semester doesn't bring any opportunities to go home. Haha, that will be interesting to see how I hold up for that. 

Anyway, here's to going home!!! AHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment