Friday, May 18, 2012

Kohawk Thoughts



I miss Rob.  – NS

I miss making up nicknames for Noah.  – TL


I miss beating Victor in practice....all the time.  - JD


I miss my Tuesday and Thursday private lessons with Coach Rob.  - HT

(After being sick) I miss being on a tennis court everyday and crave home cooked Filipino food; I can only make a couple of dishes myself.  – Coach Rob

I miss hearing the loud Russian yell.  – DS

I miss Hannah Jensen in the van saying absolutely ridiculous and hilarious things, texting Hoff when its 90 degrees in the van, and having a good backhand.  - MS

I miss doubles day where I could do reflex volleys to avoid getting pegged the entire practice.  – MW

I miss Doug.  – TW

I miss Kris buying us Dairy Queen, because it's ice milk (healthier), NOT ice cream.  – SO

Per Sara’s comment above, I miss having an excuse to eat Dairy Queen.  – Coach Kris

I miss van rides that are filled with SuperFood facts! :)  - Hoff

I miss JR's old man cheer, "maaah". – CN

I miss being in Florida! – JP

I miss being able to go to the Clark Racquet Center anytime I’d like.  I miss that a lot.  - TH

I miss coming to practice and getting to hang out with some of the best friends that I have made at Coe!”  - JF

I miss the tennis team, but even more so….Betty’s pumpkin muffins!  Mmmm, love those! - VK

Yup, we try again.  Good thinking Mommy.  That’s called resiliency.  – Emmie

No comments:

Post a Comment