Friday, October 4, 2013

Now what?

Well what seemed to be a never-ending rush of 12 + hour days has suddenly ceased with the weather-forced cancellation of the Women's IIAC Individual Tournament. Yes, I am a bit at loss as to how to fill my time and feel "guilty" leaving the building after only 10 hours.

All the Tennis we played has been well chronicled by Coach Kris and Coach Brad, so I will simply say, I am pleased, very pleased, with the play of both Teams. A job well done.

I should also point out that it is October. And that means Baseball playoffs! Oops. Brad's Rangers neglected to win game #163 and failed to make the playoffs. My Reds neglected to play well in playoff game #1, and therefore are done playing,. (Still making news, tho, by making a managerial change) This leaves Kris' Braves..... who got off to a not very wonderful beginning, losing their game #1 last night. So far there have been five games since Sunday. Each Team I have rooted for has LOST!

Now what goes on in the the Racquet Center? I thought I could sneak out for a quick hike or so in some part of the country. However, I did notice that the National Parks are all CLOSED (of course, I just received my National Parks Pass) and in studying the Tennis Google Calendar it seems that Coach Kris has me scheduled for activities in the Center on every weekend for the foreseeable future.

So you can find each of the three of us here in the Racquet Center! Call or stop by anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment