Saturday, December 4, 2010

Comments

We've added the ability for our followers to post comments, and we encourage you to do so! Please share your thoughts, opinions, etc on past and future posts. Would love to know who you are and what you want to hear about the Coe Tennis Program!

To prevent spam (and maintain our reputation of course), comments will need to be approved by us prior to their posting to the blog.

Lastly, 30's NATIONAL TOURNAMENT UPDATE:

Inoue beat Riddell in the final 6-3, 6-1. I really would have liked to see Trish win that match (Trish and I played doubles together in New York this past summer). However, the score and victor does make me feel a bit better about the outcome of my match against Inoue.

Also, meant to thank Patty and the members of the Lauderdale Tennis Club for a well run and enjoyable tournament. Need to personally thank Bob (one of the members) for wearing his Iowa Wrestling t-shirt for me 3 days in a row - I'll bring you a Kohawk Tennis t-shirt for next year.....and I expect to collect on the drink that you owe me as well, even if only a lemonade! Finally, a hello to Pam - member of the club, born and raised Iowan and fellow City High graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment