Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back & Prepping for the 20th!

Well, I did make it back to Cedar Rapids last weekend, and have been swamped with preparation for the upcoming school year and Fall Season. Ladies begin on Monday, August 20th at 830am! Just today finished up the Practice Plans for the first three days(7 practices). I have also been failing in my attempts to keep up with Coach Kris. She(along with Lindsey, Kelsie, and Shishir) tore apart the Pro Shop for re-modeling, got me to purchase a microwave and pizza oven for the Kohawk Tennis Lounge, is immersed in a two-week fruit/vegetable(?) smoothie cleansing process, is wrapping up uniform, hat and swag purchases, and working out twice daily. Pro shop pics forthcoming! Joe and I will be putting up new windscreens on the outdoor courts next week. Hopefully, Laura will help Joe out too! A surprise should be included in the new windscreens also. Again pics to follow upon installation! Until then, a couple of final pics from my Western sojourn.

West Lake, near Red Feather Lakes, CO, Roosevelt NF

And a vista from Theodore Roosevelt NP, ND

No comments:

Post a Comment