Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Faces - Sarah Lasecki




Birthdate:  July 2nd, 1994
Hometown:  Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Intended Majors:  TBD
Pets:  One adorable Welsh corgi named Bailey and a black lab named YoYo.

"I liked Coe because it was close to home, yet I could still go back and see my family (and my corgi) and everyone here was just wonderful, I couldn't help but want to spend my four years here!"

Favorite Place to Travel:  Stevensville, Michigan

Why my parents are cool?  "My mom has played tennis for years and got me started when I was a kid.  My dad's cool because he answers almost any question I ask him with a scientific answer.  It's impressive."

Little Known Facts:  I hate spiders.  I have an unhealthy obsession with Pembroke Welsh Corgis and Applesauce and I guess you could add Hugh Laurie to that list also.  I love puns.  A lot.  I also can not get enough mango smoothies.  My favorite fruit to eat plain though is raspberries.  And I love the color purple (not light purple but dark purple).

No comments:

Post a Comment