Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday!

Literally, a Happy Monday for Kohawk Tennis.  The students returned to campus.  Men's practice starts this afternoon!  Pictures/video to come.

Admit to having taken some semblance of a break these past few weeks.  Although, not sure how many others would deem 5 consecutive days with 19 relatives (Emmie and I's Christmas) a "break".

Coach Brad and myself were called out on Saturday night for not having posted to the blog of recent.  I am reinstating both of us to active duty.  Thus, expecting a quality editorial from Coach Brad on Thursday!

In other news, Tom Jennings ('08) has become the official Peanut Butter & Jelly stock boy.  We thank him in advance for his generous donation to betterment of our program.

Emmieism's from the past month:
-  "Know what.....I flushed pieces of money down the toilet.....I'm sorry I did that."
-  "It's not nice to steal.....I'm not rooting for the Steelers."
-  While in church on Christmas eve:
    "Uh-oh, he said Holy God." (in reference to the Pastor)
    "Jesus moved to our neighborhood?"  (her interpretation from the sermon)
    "Why is that man taking everyone's money?"
-  While waiting for company to arrive this past Saturday....."Maybe you should put out some cold beer and wine."
-  "When a boy wears girl clothes....that's called a drag queen."  (she informed my father of this)
-  "Why do we have to keep opening presents?"  (stated Christmas morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment