Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday morning thoughts.....

Happy Monday!

Picked up a headset (per Coach Rodgers' request) on my way to work this morning.  When making recruit calls, safety first......my tribute to Bob!  The gentleman informed me that the headset had a noise canceling feature, which has served him well when working out or mowing the lawn.  I asked if that would also work for a 4 year old in the backseat?  His response, "maybe not."

Camped with my Dad and Emmie this past weekend at the Palisades.  The fine for utilization of the water pump as a non-camper is $116.  Arbitrary, right?  As if $115, $110 or even $100 wasn't de-incentivizing enough....

Quiet here without the overnight campers running around.

Painted Emmie's room over the weekend.  Pink.

Rob just walked in the door.  EARLY?

Got a Coke for myself and Starbucks for Coach on my way in.  I still don't understand the sizing system at Starbucks.  Apparently, the small, medium and large system fell short of their standards.  Then again, simply trying to differentiate themselves.  We, at Kohawk Tennis, are continually trying to do the same thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment