Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alumni Mail

Editor's note....Mitchell Louis played at Coe during the early and mid-1990's, in what he describes as "the best six or eight years of my life". Mitchell was a member of Conference Championship teams in 1995 and 1996. He was Captain of the Kohawks in 1997. He apparently has a disagreement with the current conditioning of the Team. I have posted his email, and my response

WOW! Your totally getting soft on me. I just read your blog from the January 16 and in that post not anywhere did I see sprints or conditioning runs. Heck where did that silly 2 mile run go that if you didn’t finish under 15 mins you couldn’t even hit a ball. That damn thing killed me and not to mention Rex and Shane too! I can remember both of them visiting the trash can down by the high jump mats.

Your totally getting soft Coach from an alumni point of view. Run them till they ask for their mommies or puke whatever comes first!

I hope to get down to a Super Saturday of tennis this year and cheer you guys on.

Good luck with the season and don’t forget the running!!!!!

MITCHELL LOUIS(97)


Wrong......we have changed the Conditioning aspect of the program.....lots more core and cardio and plyos....Coach Kris is in charge. She had 3 puke on each of the first 3 days. I still plan on having the fittest team on court every match. She has invited you to come and join one of her "easy" workouts any time you feel up to it!

Your boys from Eau Claire may kill us, but it won't be because of fitness!

Which, btw, would be a fine match for you to catch....you can be home to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday....if you Packer fans are watching FB anymore!

See you soon!

COACH RODGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment