Sunday, July 3, 2011

Travels.....Peachtree City, GA

Arrived in Peachtree City, GA to visit relatives this past Friday. Wimbledon breakfast (strawberries, cream and waffles) is a tradition in our family that was started by my Uncle Don, who played tennis and football at American University. Thus, I prepared it for everyone yesterday and will be doing the same in a few short minutes - men's final! We attended the Braves game last night. Emmie really enjoyed the game, has the Tomahawk Chop down pat, and loved the Fireworks Show that took place after the game.

Cars 2 this afternoon!

Pictures below.....I have also included a picture of Emmie with two of the camp girls from a couple weeks ago, and one of my favorite pictures that I recently came across. Enjoy!

Oh, I was also accepted into the $10,000 ITA Tournament being held in Johns Creek, GA next weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment