Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I learned Yesterday....

In writing these weekly notes the words come extremely easy when we perform well and have success. On days like yesterday? Not that simple!

In plain, straightforward, honest terms.....we got beat. And beat bad. Credit to Whitewater. They survived a real threat in doubles to take the 2-1 lead into singles, and then dropped the proverbial hammer on the Kohawks. We won a set. One set.

That happens. Good news? Behavior was upbeat. Effort excellent, attitudes fairly positive during play(considering the score). Oh, and the Gold Team won 54 highlighted by three Superbreaker triumphs. More good news....we play again. Today. At home, vs defending conference champion Luther College.

This Team is poised for a breakout match. I am patiently waiting. (Those of you who know me, know that patience is not synonymous with my character, but nonetheless, I am patiently waiting)

No comments:

Post a Comment