Thursday, February 5, 2015

Player Profile - Karlin Scudder '18



Birthday:  August 27, 1997
Hometown:  Denton, MD
Has been playing tennis since freshman year of high school.
Major/Minor:  Biology Major (Pre-Med) / Philosophy Minor
Favorite song:  Firefly by Ed Sheeran
Favorite movie:  Electrick Children
Why Coe?  I really wanted to move back to the Midwest, and I have family in Cedar Rapids, so that's why I investigated Coe, but I chose Coe because of the atmosphere when I visited and the close proximity to two hospitals.
Best memory at Coe to date:  My friend's roommate moved out last semester, so she made the two beds in her room into one MEGAbed and for one long weekend, we just camped out there and had movie nights and sleepovers in the MEGAbed.
Favorite Quote:  "Man is governed by the same physical laws as the cosmos, hence medicine must be an understanding, empirical and rational, of the workings of the body in its natural environment." -Roy Porter, The Greatest Benefit to Mankind: A Medical History of Humanity

What do you call a pile of kittens?  A meow-tain
(Emmie loved the joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment