Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Per request....

Per request, I have added the above photo as a follow-up to yesterday's post. My daughter, Emmie, showing early signs of intellect with regards to her chosen mentors! Pictured here nestled between two of our wise seniors, JR the MENTAL GIANT, and Doug, our ACTUAL GIANT. My best guess is that she is trying to absorb JR's wisdom, whilst learning how to build sheer muscle and power from Doug.....after all, a combination of the two would be UNSTOPPABLE, no doubt in my mind!

And to answer the question many of you are likely thinking at the moment.....it is not that I have too much time on my hands (to blog post for my own, and your, entertainment).....simply can't sleep since in the midst of men's season, and have women's season on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment