Friday, August 19, 2011

Journey's End.....Fresh Start!


After almost 15 weeks, the End of Summer is here and it is time to start up another Academic Year here at Coe. That means Tennis & Coaching!

I spent the better part of the Summer in Cedar Rapids. Whether in CR or out West, my thoughts were on Kohawk Tennis and a long, lengthy process of Program-evaluation and self-evaluation. I arrived at some interesting conclusions and there will be some subtle, and not so subtle, changes made in the Kohawk Tennis Teams.

It is GREAT to have Rob back on campus, and I know Kris, Rob, and I are eagerly awaiting meeting with the Women's Team this Sunday and jumping right on court Monday morning. We have a roster full of talent and upside, and it will be our job to coax that potential into high quality tennis. It will be a fun journey and I am eager to begin, and equally eager to discover where we end!


No comments:

Post a Comment